1/4 cup carrots chopped & boiled
1/4 cup french beans chopped & boiled
1/4 cup peas shelled & boiled
1/2 cup potato cubes
1/2 cup cabbage chopped
1/2 cup cauliflower chopped
2 tbsp sweet corn seeds boiled
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
2 tbsp spring onions
2 tsp butter
Water as required
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Take a pan, add 2 cups of water, cabbage, potato, cauliflower, boil it for 5-6 mins.
2. Blend boiled potato, cauliflower, cabbage to fine paste.
3. Melt butter in a pan, add ginger-garlic paste, stir it for few seconds, add water as required.
4. Now add boiled carrots, french beans, peas,sweet corn.
5. Add paste of potato, cauliflower & cabbage, mix well.
6. Also add salt, pepper & boil it for 2-3 mins.
7. Garnish with spring onions & serve hot.